comag sl 55
neotion 3000,
antennas 60,80 150 and 250 cts
c-band Q- band
My Location
spain and florida
hi from spain!
I recently bought a kaon 570 ci. I want to open conax,nagravision,viaccess,
the seller told me it would be on it but nothing opens. the problemn is that this guy right now is on vacation. so can anybode tell me how to activate any keys or programmes that might have been downloaded to my receiver.
in case there is nothing can anyone tell me how and where to get software to open conax (tv from norway),viaccess(france) and nagravision(spain)
please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You will not decrypt Conax, nor Spanish Nagravision, but TPS France in Viaccess is available at the moment, as is a small amount of TV Cabo on 30W. If your receiver is patched, you probably just need to update the keys manually.

marbellasat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
kaon 570
comag sl 55
neotion 3000,
c-band Q- band
My Location
spain and florida
rolfw said:
You will not decrypt Conax, nor Spanish Nagravision, but TPS France in Viaccess is available at the moment, as is a small amount of TV Cabo on 30W. If your receiver is patched, you probably just need to update the keys manually.
hi ,
thank you for responding. thanks to this site I pressed yellow,blue,green,menu and I could locate a page with says nagra/conax,viacces,seca ,irdeto.
how do I activate these codes? I dont have any module nor card. is this software enough to open the above depicted programmes or do I still need any accessory? (I am just starting in all this)

marbellasat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
kaon 570
comag sl 55
neotion 3000,
c-band Q- band
My Location
spain and florida
rolfw said:
ho yes. where can I get the updates? please?
regards
adrien

h2.54

Reaction score
hey you can d/wfrom _www.croteam-sat.org or _www.sat-key.org

marbellasat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
kaon 570
comag sl 55
neotion 3000,