• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Conax plans to set up unit to support CAS in India

N

net1

Conax AS, a supplier of conditional access technology for digital TV, IP streaming, is setting up a wholly-owned subsidiary in India for providing solutions to cable operators and content providers to implement smart card-based CAS, according to industry sources.

Gearing up for the conditional access system (CAS) in India, Conax has already tied up with leading Indian business conglomerate the Essel Group. The Indian partners, which own broadcasting network Zee Telefilms and multi-system operator SitiCable, has decided to use Conaxs conditional access system (Conax CAS5) for its digital operations.

"Conax focus on the Indian market over the past years is now giving results, and the set-up of an operations centre will allow us to serve India and the Asian region with improved local technical support," said Bent Brugrd, CEO of Conax.

My Satellite Setup
Zenega CD-1004S STB :
Dish TV setup tracking NSS 6 & C-band Dish tracking AsiaSat 3S.. :)
My Location
India
CGN TV Hong Kong is Free to Air. That's true but it's not a good channel at all. You may find many more FTA Chinese channels on Asiasat3S.. :)

My Satellite Setup
XP
My Location
KUWAIT
Is it possible for u to forwaed me the keys for conax at nss6 95* E
for DISHTV
thanks

MaxiBig

My Satellite Setup
Zenega tracking NSS6 and Arabsat2d
My Location
M.p,India
kamal27 said:
kamal27 said:
Is it possible for u to forwaed me the keys for conax at nss6 95* E
for DISHTV/quote]
your multiple posts will not get you any result.As it is not cracked you will not find any keys.Instead for useful info try searching indian dth