Conax problem in Finland

J

juhani

My Location
finland
I have humax 5100,MR 1055,blue Titanium,1.8m and 80cm dish etc.
I can watch 1west and nordic Vi*sat ok with my system but when i take my tit card to my girlfrends place and try to use it in her rented Philips Can*l + embedded receiver, picture shows only for few seconds. Same thing after resetting. And resetting. And..... Tit card OS is 103. I tried with OS 106 but could not get picture at all. I got files from toes den.
Monday i was watcing Can*l+ with same card in my system ok.

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
The Titanium cards do not work with all receiver/CAM combinations, the Philips with embedded CAM is obviously one of the ones that are not compatible.

D

dodeesos

Hi!

I have same problem, only subs.... on rented philipsbox, it works fine on Nokia 9902.

If it's incompability between tit and receiver, does anyone know where to find a list of working receivers?
Im looking at Nokia 260s (builtin c***x) for myself, anyone who knows if it will work?

cheers!

// dodeesos

N

network75

Juhani

Just as a matter of interest, what part of Finland are you living in? I go there a couple of times a year with work and think its a marvelous country.

By the way, I live in Wales UK and watch 1 deg west via Conax.

Steve

J

juhani

My Location
finland
Hi Network75, i live in suburbs of Helsinki.
If you came to Helsinki, PM to me and we could have few cold ones.

N

network75

Hi M8

I travel to Tampere but sometimes stop off in Helsinki.

If I get a chance I'll post and perhaps we can discuss satellite over a Koff or Lapin Kulta!!