Congratulations to Reading.

Zorba

Zorba

My Satellite Setup
3m(28.2E),1.5m(19.2E.13E,10E),1m (4W ,7W)1m (?).diseqc 10,sky plus,VU+,telergy iptv.
Satlook nit colour + Horizon hdsm.
My Location
Limassol, Sunny Cyprus
Welcome to the Premier League.
Thanks in advance for the 6 points next season:D

BadWithComputer

BadWithComputer

The Local Drunkard
My Satellite Setup
30MB ADSL ONO, Spain
32" Internet connected TV
Many Satellite Dishes.
Humax HD Freesat Box
My Location
Spain
i think its great Reading are coming to the premiership, it makes a change from the other yo-yoing clubs like palace, norwich and sunderland. i hope reading can do a wigan and stay up, as they seem like a nice bunch of lads.

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
It's because the people who live there are nice. :)

What will be interesting is who they can afford and who they can pull into the side on Bosmans, as they only have a relatively small squad.:)

Salty25

Salty25

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ Pace v3, and before that analouge 80cm dish with Prima by Pace box pointed at 19.2e (not very imaginative then!)
My Location
Colchester, Essex
I can see Reading securing themselves in the League, but nothing like Wigan.

jimbo

jimbo

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Good luck to Reading and Stevie. They are the best team in the Championship by far.:-righton

Mind you, so were Sunderland.O-Ha

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Well I think that Sunderland have simply proved that you need to do some spending and some crafty aquisitions to survive and poor old Mick was on a hiding to nowhere from day one. It will also be interesting to see by how big a margine that Reading can now take the league title, I would love to see them increase the lead, but Sheffield United seem to have found their form again. :)