Connax title for bulgarian tv

Raslee

Reaction score
Is there anybody who has informations about how to watch bulgarian tv channels (maybe PlanetTV). I have twinhan compatibile card, i look for connax key and sofcam.key that contains this key

femi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Irte 2.4m (C-Ku-band), Laminas 1.8m (Ka-Ku-C-band), a lot of other small dishes, terrestrical antennas and receivers
My Location
Lower Austria
It's long time ago, that you could view the bulgarien channels on thor.
2 or 3 sends their free-to-air, also Fan-TV on 16° east.
I'm looking Planet TV on Hellas-Sat 39° east, but this and the other channels are encoded in irdeto2 and only to see with an original card of bulgarsat.com.
You can buy the card in bulgaria for 210 Lew ~110 Euro/Year

burgasleer

Reaction score
I've just bought the ITV Partner subscription which includes Planeta TV in the package.

Unfortunately they will not just sell the smart card and subscription on their own and you have to purchase with their receiver.

See www.itvpartner.com for more information.

The package I subscribed to cost 710 leva and included all the equipment and yearly subscription to all channels except private gold (494 leva for equipment & 216 leva for TV package).

You will need to purchase via sombody permenently resident in Bulgaria as they have no licence to sell externally to other countries and you have to supply a EGN number.