Connect sky+

Tom Robert

Reaction score
Hi

How can I connect my Sk+ box with my orange mobile to purchase any movie or sports event if my phone line is not working or disconnected and which device I need to purchase from market to connect sky box with my mobile?

Waiting an expeditious reply,

Thanks

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
I'm not 100% sure this is possible, you'd need some sort of convertor that connects to your phone and acts like a modem does in a PC to convert the sky+ box's analogue dialing to data for the mobile phone to dial out... :confused

I know what you mean about having landline connections through your mobile, and the last phone I think could do this was the Nokia 6080 carphone, but that might have only been a data port... :confused

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
What a coincidence, a random look for wireless networking stuff I came accross this Desktop Mobile on eBay that acts as a landline but runs through a GSM network... :D

It'll need it's own SIM card though, or you could use the one from your mobile, but I think it's what you're after... :D

ebay 280103823049