Connecting Laptop to Big Screen Monitor

al_madhi

Reaction score
My Location
Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
Hi ppl , I am just curious how do they connect a laptop to a big screen 62" for demonostration for customers and visitors by companies and firms in big exhibitions to boost sale for their products . Is it possible to use their procedure for connection for a personnel use at home . I have a 51" Tv set and laptop, what hardware and sevices to be used if pssible .

All thoughts you would have be greatly appreciated .

Satslut

Dumb Satellite Babe
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5500CIP
Force 1145S
Pace 2600
SS2 pci & USB
Channel master 1.8m
1.2m & HH motor
AMD 64 bit, Linux & Windows XP2
My Location
Ibiza, Spain
al_madhi said:
Hi ppl , I am just curious how do they connect a laptop to a big screen 62" for demonostration for customers and visitors by companies and firms in big exhibitions to boost sale for their products . Is it possible to use their procedure for connection for a personnel use at home . I have a 51" Tv set and laptop, what hardware and sevices to be used if pssible .

All thoughts you would have be greatly appreciated .

In my display options on my laptop I have 4 options, one of which is a TV.
All I do is connect my RGB cable from laptop to the TV RGB port, select TV and the desktop is switched over from the laptop screen to the TV screen.

drag0nfly_69uk

Reaction score
My Location
essex boy
it's all depends on whether your laptop has a tv port or not, if it does then thing will be much easier, just connect up the laptop to the tv and press one of the function key and you will have a display on your tv. failing that you''ll have to get a vga to tv converter, it's troublesome, low quality and jerky picture