Not open for further replies.

Boeing

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DM800
My Location
Malta
hi there

i currently have a dm500 and lately purchased the dreambox 800hd...
i have the dm800hd in the lounge and the 500 in a seperate room.. both are connected to seperate dishes (both have a rotator) ... the only thing is that i can only watch one at a time as i have only one subscription...

Is it possible to bypass the system and watch both dreamboxes using only 1 subscription??

thanks in advance

B16MCC

Dreambox Gimp & Coder
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2 Dreamboxes..........
---------------------------------------------
--- DM 8000 HD PVR & DM 800 HD ---
Motek SG2100 & Triax 80cm Dual LNB
------ Fixed Dish 28e Quad LNB -------
---- Sly HD Full & 24" Apple iMAC ----
My Location
/var/tuxbox/config
yes mate it is. You'll need to connect both Dreamboxes to your home network via a router. When you have this, then you need to learn about card sharing using CCcam. There's plenty about it here in the forum.

Olubada

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Using Dreambox as server for card sharing and also using computer as server to Dreambox receiver in card sharing.
My Location
London, England
B16MCC said:
yes mate it is. You'll need to connect both Dreamboxes to your home network via a router. When you have this, then you need to learn about card sharing using CCcam. There's plenty about it here in the forum.

This is an unfair reply. We need to provide the answer we kmow positively or we do not rply. we show know that it is not only the person who asked a questions that will read the answer. thank you

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
The Post you have replied to is over 18 months old ................

In any event, can you please elucidate? (Particularly in respect of your Card Sharing activities)

Olubada

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Using Dreambox as server for card sharing and also using computer as server to Dreambox receiver in card sharing.
My Location
London, England
I have DB500s 1 (server)with CLine subscription. Pls am I allowed to connect a second DB500s 2 to this on LAN (my second room)? If this is okay, pls what are the software to installed and how do I configure. Thank you ALL.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
So, you are subscribing to a commercial card share, please read the rules at the top of the forum index page, you will find that we do not allow discussion on commercial shares.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.