Connection & Telecom

philsmall

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
Well, advise from the pro! Having one analogue receiver, one old IT* Dig* box which works well with the new FTA channels and one digital receiver for FTA channels, it gets messy with the cables and the remotes! Decided to remove the analogue receiver now, however:

- what is the best way to connect all those boxes together. i have a multi scart plug, but I loose quality on the IT* box.

- want more French channels. Am I better off keeping Analogue box and point to Telecom sat (5W), even though, no idea if i have to go to the right or left! or am I better off with proper digital receiver embedded Viaccess since I believe I would get a better channel selection? (embedded Viacess, am I right in thinking that the only cost I would have is the receiver itself?). Where would be the best place to buy a second hand one?

My digital receiver I have now is very basis, no cam, nothing...

thanks for advise! Phil

w hole

Reaction score
My Location
uk
Hello Phil

How many SCART plugs do you have on each piece of equipment?

Regards

W. Hole

philsmall

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
Tahnks, I have sorted my scart problem! the other question remains now!

- if I want to point to 5W for the French channels, can I still do that from the side of the house where I am now on Astra 19.2 and if a decoder embedeed Viacess the best buy from all the crypted french channels? thanks