consumer labels

Sir Bronking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
1mtr dish & jaeger 99G 36v motor, with a superjack DP-6600. dvb-t aswell,in the process of setting up
My Location
cheshire,algeria
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed by stupidity, here are some actual label instructions found on consumer goods:

On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping.

On a bag of Fritos: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (The shoplifter special.)

On a bar of Dial soap: Directions: Use like regular soap.

On a Swann frozen dinners: Serving suggestion: Defrost. (But it's just a suggestion.)

On Tesco's tiramisu dessert (printed on the bottom of box): Do not turn upside-down.

On Marks & Spencer bread pudding: Product will be hot after heating.

On packaging for a Rowenta iron: Do not iron clothes on body.

On Boot's children's cough medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication."<--

On Nytol sleep aid: Warning: May cause drowsiness.U-zzz

On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (As opposed to what?):confused

On a Japanese food processor: Not to be used for the other use. (I gotta admit, I'm curious.) ;)

On Sainsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts.":eek:

On an American Airlines packet of peanuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." :confused

On a child's Superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly.":( (I don't blame the company, I blame the parents for this one.)

On a Swedish chain saw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals.":-bash
:-lmao:-lmao

Zorba

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3m(28.2E),1.5m(19.2E.13E,10E),1m (4W ,7W)1m (?).diseqc 10,sky plus,VU+,telergy iptv.
Satlook nit colour + Horizon hdsm.
My Location
Limassol, Sunny Cyprus
Yeah,that swedish one caught me out because the warning was in swedish.
I was going to sue........but i haven't got the balls (anymore):-rofl2 :-rofl2 :-rofl2

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
i bet they paid mega money for some dim wits to produce those labels!

allend66

allend
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Silvercrest SL65
My Location
Costa Daurada, Catalonia, Spain
OK, those were silly labels, but what about this one for insight??

;)

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
good old mom i think i'll get my teams football kit some labels like that to see if she notices

rikksow

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Huge great Dish in Cyprus
My Location
Tomb Of the Kings
The sad thing is that all these warnings have been put on these products because people have probably done all these things and sued because they have not been warned. People today sue for any reason and it basically dumbs down society. Still if people nowadays were able to use common sense we wouldn't have all these hilarious warnings.

signed Sven the Rich Swedish Eunuch