Convert softcam (.key) file into M revolution UPD file

gbraux

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have just bought a MReloaded cam for my neotion 3000 ...
She seems to work perfectly ... I have set the MR1.10 on it.

But only 15 % of the channels are decrypted ... Is it because the key have already expired ?

I have found a lots of files like FUN6in1, softcard .key ...
Is there a way to use theses files (.key) to create a new .upd file to update the MReloaded ?

Thx for ur help,

guillaume

gauros

Reaction score
gbraux said:
Hello all,

I have just bought a MReloaded cam for my neotion 3000 ...
She seems to work perfectly ... I have set the MR1.10 on it.

But only 15 % of the channels are decrypted ... Is it because the key have already expired ?

I have found a lots of files like FUN6in1, softcard .key ...
Is there a way to use theses files (.key) to create a new .upd file to update the MReloaded ?

Thx for ur help,

guillaume

hello mate, there are allread files that i have updated the keys. you could also use a fun card and 6in1 file to watch the channels that you cannot watch woth the cam.

Gauros

gbraux

Reaction score
Thx for ur answer.

I am a noob ... I don't know where are the best sites to find keys and update ... Could you send me some url in private (or email gbraux@yahoo.fr) ?

My decoder has no card reader, only 2 pcmcia slots (where i have my MReloaded).
How can i use fun 6in1 file ? If i put a fun card with 6in1 in the MR slot, will it work ?

Could you give me some tips to have my configuration working ... I live in france and i'd like to recieve all channels from "Canal Satellite Numerique" on Astra 19.6 (about 50 channels).
Actualy, with the MR1.10, i can only see about 5 channels, the others are still encrypted.

Thanks for ur help,

guillaume