Copy Pace MSS 200 manual please

J

JohnnyB

HELP! Usual story: I've just acquired a Pace MSS 200 receiver for next to nothing, less remote and manual of course, and I do not have any idea how to operate it. I've got a general purpose TV/VCR/anythingelse remote, but need the receiver manual. Can anyone send me a copy please? I may have some useful PC bits I could send you by way of thanks.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
[updated:LAST EDITED ON 12-May-02 AT 11:02 PM (GMT)]Don't think that you'll find many manuals around, but there must be thousands of remotes, all of the MSS series are the same along with some of the toshiba and Sony remotes (all based on the PACE chassis see attached picture). The one for all type remotes are not really suitable for operating the menu functions.

Rolf

PS. Once you get a remote, the operation is quite logical.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
You dont want to hear that I threw all the old ones we had out last month

Remotes, manuals and accessories the lot

J

JohnnyB

Rolf

Thanks for your reply. I hope I may find a Pace r/c sometime. However my One for All r/c allows me to emulate a sat receiver r/c, but only if I know what all the keys should be! Could you please mail me a photo of a Pace r/c where I can see the names on the keys? Thanks

John

dishdoctor

Hmm, now what seems to be the problem?
Reaction score
My Location
Torreblanca ,Malaga
I have a book and remote for the mss 200,I will swop it for a Panasonic dsb 30 Sky Digital ,or a Grundig 300 series Sky Digital instruction book.Email me direct thru this site.....Brian

dishdoctor

Hmm, now what seems to be the problem?
Reaction score
My Location
Torreblanca ,Malaga
If you give me you address,asap,thats b4 9pm tonight,i will post you a mss 100 book,its the same receiver,just a different shape,first thing tomorrow,as it will be coming from Spain it will take three or four days to get to you..........Brian

whackowhacko

Reaction score
need remote for mss 500 can anyone please tell me where i can purchase one either new or second hand .or will any other remote do the job

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Don't think that I have any left now I'm afraid, but will have a look. I wouldn't mind betting that there are thousands of them sat in drawers throughout the UK. :)