Coship Receiver Covb2300a

DippytheDish

DippytheDish

My Location
Suffolk/Essex border
Anyone know ehere I can get a remote control for a Coship Digital FTA Satellite Receiver COVB2300A, preferably from the UK but would consider purchasing elsewhere?

S

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini OP 125 L, Smart Titanium lnb with CD-80 feedhorn, Moteck SG-2500, Azbox HD Premium+, some 5 meters of good quality coax
My Location
Sweden
Send an e-mail to Coship and ask.

DippytheDish

DippytheDish

My Location
Suffolk/Essex border
steffan_st said:
Send an e-mail to Coship and ask.
Thanks. I have already done that and awaiting a reply.

S

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini OP 125 L, Smart Titanium lnb with CD-80 feedhorn, Moteck SG-2500, Azbox HD Premium+, some 5 meters of good quality coax
My Location
Sweden
Don't hold your breath,can take several days to get an answer.By the way what's happend to your remote?

DippytheDish

DippytheDish

My Location
Suffolk/Essex border
steffan_st said:
Don't hold your breath,can take several days to get an answer.By the way what's happend to your remote?
The reciever is new but the remote won't work. I bought the receiver from Germany (I am in UK). The company is suggesting that I must have something interferring with the reomote control but I have a VCR, digibox, DVD player, freeview box and TV all with remotes and no problem. Is their suggestion likely? If I mail the lot back to Germany just to replace the remote it will be expensive.