could i get a little help im new in the country

pfckaralus

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey guys im am currently in kuwait. i was wondering what is everything that i need to get up and going with a system. I have been testing Directv and Dishnetwork for about 3-4 years now. but im joined the army and am in kuwait for a year. any help would be great. Could you guys list a couple of dishes thaqt i would be able to unlock the cards(test them) with And where a good place to buy every thing online since i dont get to get out that much thanks for you help and time guys.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
In Kuwait (or at least in neighbouring countries) you should be able to get everything from the local high street

Dishes for TV reception are big business in the Middle East, and the sales policy employed by dealers is cut throat, so you should find buyig everything a doddle at not much cost

What do you want to do , fit a fixed or moving system ?

pfckaralus

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have been dealing with Directv for 5 years i am just looking for any thing that i can get while i am here. and what i will need to do the programing to open all the pay channels. thanks for your reply.

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Nobody I know in Kuwait

How difficult for you to visit Dubai ? theres a complete region of the city dedicated to selling equipment

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Money orders are always accepted, but as before, a local shop will be able to give you the right gear based on your desires for certain channels, and you can return it if its not right.

Buying from the UK or Europe has the added risk its not going to be what you need, and /or is damaged when it gets there

What do you think you would need to watch/decode and watch in Kuwait ?

pfckaralus

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i have no idea what i need to be able to get tv over here. i am in the army and it is very hard for me to get to town and go buy things. and the internet i only get to use once a week. thanks again when i get more info ill let you know.