cenizas

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
kaonKSC-570 2CI
Pana TU-DSB30
1.9m+1.2m motor
My Location
Valencia, Spain
Due to the much publicised switch from terrestrial to sky of live international cricket coverage I´m sure I´m not alone in wondering if there´ll be any possibility of picking up a live feed of the upcoming series between england and pakistan, and early next year between england and india, on anything other than sky.
Any ideas?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Cant help you with that one, but Bangladesh - Sri Lanka was on channel S at 8am this morning ;)

cenizas

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
kaonKSC-570 2CI
Pana TU-DSB30
1.9m+1.2m motor
My Location
Valencia, Spain
Really. A sri lankan channel, is it. Would you be able to tell me what pakistani and indian channels are available in western europe? Although I don´t hold out much hope at least I could try to find out what their schedules are.

mouk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
plaza st500
My Location
wmids
cenizas said:
Really. A sri lankan channel, is it. Would you be able to tell me what pakistani and indian channels are available in western europe? Although I don´t hold out much hope at least I could try to find out what their schedules are.

its a bangladeshi channel

cenizas

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
kaonKSC-570 2CI
Pana TU-DSB30
1.9m+1.2m motor
My Location
Valencia, Spain
Well all the bangladeshi guys would have had an excited and fitfull night watching sri lanka crash. Shame for them about Dilshan and Samaraweera.
Good luck to them for tomorrow.