Just to know for sure:
Is Cryptoworks hacked allready or not ?
If yes, where to find any keys ?

Kind regards
HistoireO

M

madix

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 24-Jan-02 AT 12:31 PM (GMT)]Hi,

I new here and i lame for this subject, but a want to change of it:)
I have a philips 6010dsx dvb machine with cryptoworks card at UPC.

1. question
Which card it is use, may be iso7816?

Can i read data from that smart card with programmer such ELVIS or some other?

3. I read in other topic that cryptoworks is not hacked yet, what that means?

4. If it impossible to copy my card then can you offer me a good card for my decoder philips6010dsx please?

Thank you4all!

wolsty

"Satellite Expert"
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo, Humax IRCI5400z, Sony Bravia KDL-32EX403, 1.1m Triax, Technomate TH-2600 DiSEqC mount, Sony BDV-E280 Home Cinema system, ancient Logik Freeview PVR.
My Location
Kernow
There were two uploads of Cryptoworks hacks on Phill's Satellite Files yesterday (03.02.02). I'm still playing around with them and would like to hear from anyone else who shares my interest in this system - especially someone who knows what cards, programmers, software, CAM's, etc are needed to make the crack work.

wolsty

wolsty

"Satellite Expert"
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo, Humax IRCI5400z, Sony Bravia KDL-32EX403, 1.1m Triax, Technomate TH-2600 DiSEqC mount, Sony BDV-E280 Home Cinema system, ancient Logik Freeview PVR.
My Location
Kernow
Phill's site has had two more 6in1 files uploaded today. One of them has 'FAKE' written all over it, but the other doesn't. I'm going to try them tonight.

wolsty

wolsty

"Satellite Expert"
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Kernow
Tried the 'non-fake' files. Didn't work on Cryptoworks or Nagravision. Others ok as far as I could tell. I'm not going to bother with the 'fake' set.

wolsty

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Dear Wolsty

According to other sites Nagravision (well signals on 30W) are being decoded using codes available from the Net

Not dabbling with htis myself I could not tell where you might be going wrong, but there are hints on this at the ubiqutous c3rob site

Dont speak Spanish myself (Ole and Chianti are probably my limit, not aways in that order though)

wolsty

"Satellite Expert"
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Kernow
I can decrypt Nagravision on Hotbird with some of the 5 in 1 files from the net. For reasons which i don't understand, not all files are successful. I'm having trouble finding Hispasat and I think this is because it's below the horizon from my house (we're on the east side of a steep hill - not ideal for anything west of about 8 degrees!). On the other hand, perhaps my dish tracking is out. Thanks for the suggestion, anyway.

wolsty

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Turksat to the East I think also used Nagravision. This should be in view

I trust your 'hobby' is not so immportant as to think of moving house to get maximum numbers of satellites? It was one of two criteria I had when I started on the slippery mortgage slope twelve years ago, the other being a flat roof house.

wolsty

"Satellite Expert"
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Kernow
Unfortunately, I didn't know about satellite tv when we bought this house in 1991, otherwise we'd have been living down the road from Goonhilly, where there's virtually 180 degrees view of the sky. One of the antennae at the Satellite Earth Station is set almost to the horizon! No danger of our moving house, though; my wife would divorce me if I were even to suggest it.

Can't get Turksat. My cheapo DiSeqC mount covers only 35 deg E to 35 deg W. I think I'll ask for a posh h-to-h motor for Christmas.

wolsty

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
If I could get 180 degrees of coverage I would be a happy bunny.

Unfortunately, owing to the laws of physics and gravitational pull, the maximum one can see on the earth is 160 degrees, and so the satellites over the equator are limited to about 73 degrees either side.

I was going to visit Goonhilly in the near future, the business Im in allows me to travel to may teleports in this country. The hobby I started nearly 20 years ago seems to have become my career

wolsty

"Satellite Expert"
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Kernow
I stand corrected! But it's still a lot of sky at 160 degrees!

wolsty

evimarn

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
this site offers some files http://sat-digital-tv.provider.pl/starte.htm and here http://hacktv.metropoliglobal.com/cryptoworks.htm
didn't try them thou.
regards