CS Question - Trace

faisalpandu

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Got a DreamBox
My Location
UK
Hello

I have been reading alot about CS new to the scene.

The question with CS was as information is shared over the net what are the possibilites of getting tracked from using the IP. Is it more likely over using a preimum cs (paid) than using your own cs between friends. has there ever been any reports of any cases where people have been caught.

cheerz

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
If you use a pay server and they get busted then the server logs are the first things the security goons are going to go for. In that case the likelyhood of getting traced is very high indeed.

If you use are in a group of friends and sharing a handful of cards between you the likelyhood of getting traced is very low.

Pay servers are run by the scum of the earth - you are strongly advised to stay well away from them.

faisalpandu

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Got a DreamBox
My Location
UK
Analoguesat said:
If you use a pay server and they get busted then the server logs are the first things the security goons are going to go for. In that case the likelyhood of getting traced is very high indeed.

If you use are in a group of friends and sharing a handful of cards between you the likelyhood of getting traced is very low.

Pay servers are run by the scum of the earth - you are strongly advised to stay well away from them.

Cheez mate . I will most likely be getting a sky sub and then sharing this between mates and split the cost when n3 comes about. Too risky to go with payserver

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Sky UK will be introducing new anti c/s'ing tweaks in the new years so you may find it wont work :D

faisalpandu

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Got a DreamBox
My Location
UK
Analoguesat said:
Sky UK will be introducing new anti c/s'ing tweaks in the new years so you may find it wont work :D

thats the first i have heard of this on the CS forums. care to elaborate.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Do a search for wotsat on this forum - Ive made a couple of posts about it in recent weeks.