• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

cybor tenor/ fortec frontier

richardp

My Location
pj::
Hi.
Does anyone have any info on these two new sat dishes, (cybor tenor/ fortec frontier) I can't seem to find any details about them.
Richard.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Berkshire
Haven't heard of the first one, but would guess that the Fortec Frontier is a branded version of the Wave Frontier. Why do you ask, have you seen them advertised?

richardp

My Location
My brother has seen these advertised in a mag somewhere, from what I can gather it's a dish that picks up a wide area of satellites without the need to rotate.
Richard.

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Berkshire
OK, do a google search for Wave Frontier or Torroidal, or even on this forum, as there are a few threads about it. In fact Likvid has one and has posted photos in the Digital Systems photo Album.

richardp

My Location
My brother has seen these advertised in a mag somewhere, from what I can gather it's a dish that picks up a wide area of satellites without the need to rotate.
Richard.

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Berkshire
You need to do a refresh on your cache richardp, you are not seeing the latest replies.