cybor tenor/ fortec frontier

richardp

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
Hi.
Does anyone have any info on these two new sat dishes, (cybor tenor/ fortec frontier) I can't seem to find any details about them.
Richard.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Haven't heard of the first one, but would guess that the Fortec Frontier is a branded version of the Wave Frontier. Why do you ask, have you seen them advertised?

richardp

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
My brother has seen these advertised in a mag somewhere, from what I can gather it's a dish that picks up a wide area of satellites without the need to rotate.
Richard.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
OK, do a google search for Wave Frontier or Torroidal, or even on this forum, as there are a few threads about it. In fact Likvid has one and has posted photos in the Digital Systems photo Album.

richardp

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
My brother has seen these advertised in a mag somewhere, from what I can gather it's a dish that picks up a wide area of satellites without the need to rotate.
Richard.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
You need to do a refresh on your cache richardp, you are not seeing the latest replies.

JayX

Reaction score
sure its not a Force Frontier ? 5x LNB 60 and 90cm dish. satelliteshop.co.uk sell em.