darkman motor

stoneman44

Reaction score
Have installed new darkman motor.diseqc 1.2.it seems to have settled on 0 as the eastend stop,can anybody tell.how to change this .stoneman44

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Which receiver are you using?

Have you entered your coordinates in the USALs settings and have you got them the right way around?

Can you move the motor past that point manually?

stoneman44

Reaction score
using technomate 1000,not usins usuals,but diseqc 1.2,tried changing limits but no luck.stoneman44

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Try putting it in USALS mode and entering your coordinates, then see what happens. Unfortunately I haven't used on of those motors, so am not aware of how to reset the limits on the motor itself, but there is probably a hard reset m,ethod.

satelliteman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Northants, Midlands UK & Lanzarote, Canary Islands
rolfw said:
Try putting it in USALS mode and entering your coordinates, then see what happens. Unfortunately I haven't used on of those motors, so am not aware of how to reset the limits on the motor itself, but there is probably a hard reset m,ethod.

Yeah, place it on the floor and hit it with a hammer !, that does the trick:-doh2

only kidding, feeling in a good mood today:D:D