Status
Not open for further replies.

wasmith

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 500 for dish 110/ 119
My Location
canada
I am new to the sat world look for some help. where can I make a donation to get tv in Canada on dreambox 500

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
If you are asking how to get free pay tv we will not answer that question here, as methods are illegal and we are a law abiding forum.

However a DB will give you any free to air channels on your desired satellites, or you can stick a subscription card in it.

Isnt there some legal rules about Canucks watching Yank tv as well??!

wasmith

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 500 for dish 110/ 119
My Location
canada
I may not be asking the right question but as I said I am new .I have a Dreambox 500 that was working
up to yesterday .now its down and am trying to get it up .I payed some one to do it for me now I am trying
to do for my self .I know it was on ngrab server .any help pls

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Your "subscription" may have expired, the server may have gone doewn (its not uncommon for pay servers to disappear) it may have been busted by the police - in which case expect a knock on the door from your local law enforcement.

And now I shall close this thread as we do not permit ANY help for illegal decryption of pay tv here. Contact your server provider, although normally they arent interested after they have your money.

Whilst we are happy to help with other aspects of satellite tv reception please dont ask about this again on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.