dbmg2 **??!!*

W

wetwang

any one help me as im very new to all this.
i hav a gold card which i update manually through my hand set. at certain times of the day I keep getting a message as follows

" Can not validate smart card data"

tends to happen prime time evening.

J

jobdone

You've been ECM'd M8 - update the HEX on your card..kevlar 1.67 or omega 1.90 for instance..

W

wetwang

tahnks m8 !! I did wonder if that was what it was. Where is the best place or places to get the card re progged ? Any ideas.
Recently moved to South East and purchased card from Yorks. Is there some where it can be sent ?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
[updated:LAST EDITED ON 07-Mar-02 AT 09:54 PM (GMT)]Sorry Wetwang, this is a hobby forum, the idea is that members do things themselves and if they have problems then other members help them out with advice only. Usenet is the place to go if you want card dealers, try "alt.tech.digital-tv" or any of the digital tv news groups.

Of course, if you want to learn about an interesting hobby, then look in the cards and programmers section and see what it's all about and what you'll need to start.

Rolf