DBox Neutrino

B-Bomb

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I have a Nokia DBox with Neutrino and a XP computer
My Location
England Midlands
hi,
I have been looking for a while for a good site to tell me how to hack this DBox:-ohmy, So i have come here, I was just wondering if there is any irc servers that i could get help in. Also any sites that have forums about the DBox?

Thanks,
B-Bomb:D

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Is this a cable or satellite receiver? Modshack is one of the best for Dbox, but you need to be invited.

B-Bomb

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
England Midlands
right, do you have any invites? It is a cable reciver its connected up right now a friend of a friend sent me it. The thing is i have to pay £15 each time it freezes or locks and i want to be able to fix it myself so i can save my cash.

Thanks,
B-Bomb

B-Bomb

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
England Midlands
could i also add if you know anyway of getting my DVD recorder to work with the DBox as it is only picking up terestial channels (1, 2, 3, 4 and 5) then i would love to know. Also if anyone is expericenced with a DBox and knows how to help can we start talking please :)

thanks,
B-Bomb

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I'm afraid I don't have any invites, it is not a case of that, you need to know someone who is a member who will vouch for you, otherwise search around for a cable forum, I believe that there are a couple out there which are joinable.