Deadliest Catch

d_waddon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sky
My Location
uk
I thought you people may be as excited as me for the new season of Deadliest Catch. To be honest, I never had an interest in fishing. But I think that I am now converted. This show has all of the adrenaline and excitement of the fist skydive I ever did. Imagine, man pitting himself against the sea and the elements, 12m high waves, constant injuries, this is everything that the Pirates of the Caribbean lacks. Check it out at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vLPQUAZIdk. It does not disappoint !!!!!

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
Sounds a bit fishy to me. :D

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
d_waddon said:
Imagine, man pitting himself against the sea and the elements, 12m high waves, constant injuries, this is everything that the Pirates of the Caribbean lacks.

Keira Knightly in the buff ?

kerrywez

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7025, Dreambox 500s, Technomate 6900 Super, Foxsat HD Freesat, 90Cm and 1.2 CM
My Location
Co. Kerry, Ireland
Great show, but did not like the way they left us hanging till next week to find out if the lost seamen were saved or not. I never miss it.