Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Broadlogic 2035
P4 3Ghz 1GB
Sky HD
My Location
Iceland
Hello,
I think I´we read the whole tread here and cant find the answer to my problem. If someone could assist my it would be great :rolleyes:
I have th Broadlogic 2035 (old) card, and 1 meter dish wich I point to hotbird. I can see wit MyTeatre all the freeview channels with no broblem, thoug I had some difficulty getting the fyrst images due to codecs problems.
I´m using both S2EMU and Yankse (one at a time), all the softcams and the most recent keys, but still cant see any picture. Can anyone imagine what my problem could be? Yankse fills up with numbers,says key found and dislapys all sorts of digits (can send snapshot if that helps) but nothing is displayd. Think I tried all the encoded channels, yankse has only keys fore some of them. I have tried recording when It seems to be working, but get an emty file. CPU goes up to 70% when yankse seems to be decoding.
Hope someon can help :-ohmy

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Welcome to the forum Almar

unfortunately I am not a card man myself so I am unable to help you, but stick around and read the extensive amounts of information available here. Try the powerful search button third from the right on the top blue bar or go to the bottom of the page and jump to the forum you are interested in.

miguel gomes

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
toshiba-fte
My Location
iceland
hello amar....
im in iceland and i can not find hotbird!!!!!!
can you help me with this???

i live in hvanneyri....

im portuguese if you are too we can talk in portuguese!!!!!

i wait you answer.....

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
The o/p's handle was Almar and he only made one post on the forum and that was in 2005 so do not expect an answer. Also it is advisable to start a new thread when asking a new question. If you want to post in Portuguese then post your question in the extensive Portuguese section by clicking here

Almar

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Broadlogic 2035
P4 3Ghz 1GB
Sky HD
My Location
Iceland
Hello Miguel, hope you found Hotbird by now. As it has a strong signal here and one of the easyest one to find. I´m icelandic and unfotunatly do´t know portuguese :confused
I just started to battle with my Broadlogic card again, and googled myself here. As I read the text I thougt "wow, thats excactly what I´m trying to do" and then saw my name :-rofl2

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Which channels are you trying to open? Many of the Hotbird pay services are reasonably secure and cant be opened with keys.

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
Almar said:
Hello Miguel, hope you found Hotbird by now. As it has a strong signal here and one of the easyest one to find. I´m icelandic and unfotunatly do´t know portuguese :confused
I just started to battle with my Broadlogic card again, and googled myself here. As I read the text I thougt "wow, thats excactly what I´m trying to do" and then saw my name :-rofl2

Yes, I had this several times in the past. It is all thanks to the forum's outstanding SEO (Search Engine Optimization) feature that the forum pays as part of the server hosting expenses.
The donation to the forum helps to cover part of these expenses.