Decryption Software help

Greek_Sater

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Arion Digital Satellite AF-8100CI Receiver with 2 meters in diameter dish.
My Location
Athens , Greece
:D Anyone knows where i can find software to decrypt ( if the following were hacked ) DVB , Mediaguard 2 , Viaacess 2.3 , Viaacess 2.4 , Viaacess 2.5 , Viaacess 2.6 , Irdeto 2 , Cryptoworks , PowerVu , Dreamcrypt , KeyFly , Neotion SHL , Nagravision 1 , Nagravision 2 , Conax , RAS , Videoguard , Omnicrypt , BISS ( i know i named all of the encryption available ) :cool:

Any Ideas will help . Thanks.

My system: A Arion Digital Satellite Receiver AF-8100ci model with a 2 meter dish . I mainly watch channels on Hotbird and Sirius Satellites.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
As I have explained in previous posts
Viaacess 2.5 no chance
Viaacess 2.6 no chance
Irdeto 2 no chance
powervu no chance
Videoguard no chance

The rest you will have to read the various forums as they change on a daily basis. But do not ask..... read.....that is because this is a self help forum.
BTW it is illegal to decrypt and watch encrypted satellite TV channels or had you forgotten that minor point! Your tone in this and previous posts gives the impression it is your god given right to watch these channels:-bash

Greek_Sater

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Athens , Greece
toppervte33h said:
As I have explained in previous posts
Viaacess 2.5 no chance
Viaacess 2.6 no chance
Irdeto 2 no chance
powervu no chance
Videoguard no chance

The rest you will have to read the various forums as they change on a daily basis. But do not ask..... read.....that is because this is a self help forum.
BTW it is illegal to decrypt and watch encrypted satellite TV channels or had you forgotten that minor point! Your tone in this and previous posts gives the impression it is your god given right to watch these channels:-bash

:cool: :) :-ohmy
Well its not a god given right . But there is nothing bad about it. ( dont tell me you wouldnt like to had all those channels decrypted cause i woudnt believe you! ) . Anyway ..... Why are you pushing me i dont understand.

Law (their law) means nothing to me! I follow the laws of Moral Ethic Logic and Human Rights. everything else is cra* for me. Laws Were and Are made by Rich People ( billionaires and so ) . So F*** the law. (by the way how many of you know that the BUSH Family has friendly and ECONOMICAL relationships and even today with the OSAMA family ? not so many i think.)

Anyway Decrypting Encypted Channels is My Desire . And the reasons above and some others ( many others ) give me the right to Do ANYTHING I WANT AND DESIRE ( as long i dont hurt/put in danger/harm other people of course) . Thats my opionion , and i didnt say you should agree but at least respect it.:cool:

Anyway if i cant find something on line i ll just have to go to the place i went before for a receiver "upgrade" . I Hear they have some new ones. I hope i can unlock some new channels. ( i know i was kind of carried away , nut there is no reason to reply as i dont want to argue.)

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Good luck in your quest ;)

Greek_Sater

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Athens , Greece
toppervte33h said:
Good luck in your quest ;)

:cool: Thanks . anyway if i find anything i will post . I will let everyone know.
Although the minute someone hacks viaacess and all others all internet will know .:D

- hackers are useful for some things after all -