Diablo and Sky UK

abdrop

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technisat Digicorder HD S2, Diablo, Sky Box Amstrad DRX 100
My Location
Germany
Hi,

I have a problem with Sky UK on my Diablo Cam. I am a Sky subscriber and I know that every now and then I have to put my Sky Card into the Sky Digibox to make things work again. So I've had no problems watching my Sky programme for about a year.

But after the picture went black last week I did this procedure again but this time I couldn't get Sky working any more. I can watch the programme on my Digibox but not with the Diablo on my Technisat.

Could you give me any advice what Stealth file to use and what modifications to do to make it work again?

Kind regards,

abdrop

abdrop

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Germany
OK, since nobody seem to be able to help me so far here are some additional information:

When I tune in a Sky programme I get the message "No smart card matching this encryption". I don't get that because the original Sky smart card is in the Diablo. Furthermore in the Info section on the encryption part of the system menu of my receiver it shows that the card is correctly put in (and it also shows a key on the info screen).

The receiver shows that the programm is encrypted in Videoguard (960). My CAIDS.XML includes this line:

<caid value="0960"></caid>

Together with an original Sky card should this be enough to decode the programme - or do I miss something?

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Did you change the firmware on the Diablo Cam and since then your S*y card stopped working or did it just stop working?
Have you entered the configuration menu and tried altering a few settings, especially the CAID to UK option?

abdrop

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Germany
Thanks for replying.

It stopped working because I had to pair the Sky digicard with the Sky digibox again. After I did that I couldn't get Sky to work again.

Then I updated the Diablo to the new Stealth version (2.54) but that didn't help.

Yes, I tried some settings, especially the CAIDS to UK, but nothing worked. I even saved the CAIDS from before the Stealth-update and wrote it on the Diablo after updating - no picture.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
It has been reported that there might be a problem with Stealth 254 and S*y, try formatting your cam and loading Underworld 125, of course you will then have to go into the configuration options and alter the settings.

abdrop

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Germany
Yeah, now it works!! Great!

Thank's a lot!!

abdrop

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Germany
I have another problem with my Sky card:

About every month I have to update my cam firmware (underworld) to make my Sky card work again.

Why? I thought when I had a working firmware on the Diablo and put my Sky card every now and then in the original Sky receiver it would work forever.

How comes I have to update the firmware so often?

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 &amp; Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
Hello!
many technisat receivers,makes problems,with the diablo and other cams,the try to knock them out,by software that it not work!
also some orginal cams,like seca aston makes problems on technisat!
try your diablo cam,with sky card,on other stb!
cards,are married with the receiver ,in the past ,with old blue sky card!
the yellow house card,works,on every sky receiver,i have many brands here, sky pace thomson panasonic,amstrad,and can use the yellow house card in every brand!

jackalg1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
trchnomate 6900 , 85cm dish dark motor
My Location
hull
Hi

I am looking at getting a Diablo cam , which is has keys , but where do i get updates etc from ? .. i hear talk of Underworld ,stealth etc . what do they mean ??

many thanks - in advance

abdrop

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Germany
Hi,

Stealth and Underworld is the software you have to "upload" on your Diablo cam.

Where you can get it: I don't know if I'm allowed to post a link here so just google for "box-pirates", go to "Database" and look for the Diablo section (it's a German website).

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
abdrop said:
Hi,

Stealth and Underworld is the software you have to "upload" on your Diablo cam.

Where you can get it: I don't know if I'm allowed to post a link here so just google for "box-pirates", go to "Database" and look for the Diablo section (it's a German website).

You are allowed to post non-active links in other words precede the link with a _ then it will not go active e.g. _http:www.google.co.uk