Did anybody else watch the cheating Major?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Watched it last night and as far as I'm concerned he was not even a clever cheat, after the first couple of mind changes it looked so obvious. I appreciate that its easier to spot in hindsight, but that coughing was so obvious and even the wife joined in on occasions.O-grab

haga

Reaction score
My Location
Essex
I watched it, Guilty as charged in my book, the bloke didn't know his arse from his elbow, funny how the bloke helping him by coughing claimed he had coughed all night, yet when he got in the chair for his go, his cough had cleared up
haga

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
I would have thought that now this one has been fully exposed, Celador may look a bit closer into all the previous moderate high wins to see if a system was employed

Last nights did look somewhat obvious, but then most crimes are solved with a lot of jigsaw pieces coming together (proof of intent, means, etc)

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Yep.....guilty. I reckon he was put up to it by the wicked witch. If he's that bright and doesn't rely on coughs, they should give him another go (in a soundproof booth) and see how far he gets. He could give the £2,000 pounds to charity. :rolleyes:

bigrandydavid

site tea lady
Reaction score
My Location
elliots butchers
A quality piece of TV if ever i saw one. How on earth they thought they`d get away with it beggars belief.
Its bad enough doing deliberate loud coughs but shouting `NO` is farcical.
What was particularly funny was when the able accomplice, Mr Whittock got his chance in the chair he only managed a couple of grand. I wonder if he was allowed to keep that?

bigrandydavid

site tea lady
Reaction score
My Location
elliots butchers
latest news, the major has apparently committed suicide this morning.

an itv spokesman said `we will pay for the funeral but not the coffin`

boomboom:-righton