Did Barry George kill Jill Dando, 9pm, UK BBC1

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
What ya think? I always thought some hit man killed Jill, but the only person who might know that is of course Jill herself.

Barry George, whilst being pervy and backward, didn't have the capability in my view to makes a gun which had been nulled, into working condition.

Anyway, you decide, the programme is on tonight (Wednesday, September 5th, 2006, at 9pm-10pm)

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
Just re-confirmed my thoughts...a very, very dodgy "convicition", considering the main witness (there were only 2 out of 20) who identified George at the scene was having it off with one of the coppers involved with the arrest of George...

spiney

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pace 2200 Sky digibox with ftv card, Comag SL65 FTA sat receiver, 40cm Sky minidish, Setpal terrestrial receiver (for free uk tv only!).
My Location
Midlands
I've no opinion on that, but this sounds like "the usual story", high profile case, pressure to get a conviction, maybe some mistakes made along the way ....

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North Tyneside
Yeh, just about sums it up.

BarMoo

Post Meister
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xPace 430N, 1xNokia MM9800, 1xNokia 80cm Sat Dish, 1xGibertini 120cm, Big Fat Furry Puss
My Location
Berlin, Germany.
Wasn't Jill Dando a newsreader, come 'Crimewatch' (read autocue, look like you care' presenter?).

A BBC programme on a now deceased BBC bit-part pseudo-star: how original. Typical BBC.

I am sure, although I didn't see it, that this would have been on BBC1 - the so-called entertainment channel for the nation.:rolleyes:

Like we care: I don't. People get shot down everyday and the Beeb (and/or other broadcaster's, for that matter, don't give a shit).

Be interesting how the Beeb covers the demise of Dale Winton: should it ever happen.

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North Tyneside
Yeah, she was a newscaster who inappropriately presented a show which caught criminals...

This, I believe, is where her killer is, in the hard criminal community. Just my opinion, but the murder was too precise and left so little clues, it had to be done by a "professional".

My belief also if that the UK police couldn't be 'rsed to find the real killer for two reasons; they'd be treading on some very dodgy toes (Mafias) which would put the leading detective's life in threat, and :cool: the police had no scruples so they caught the most dumbest man who they framed, just to get the murder conviction done and dusted.

Once again, just my opinion.