DIGI ALB.(TOP CHANNEL etc)

Alan Pee

Reaction score
I hear that there is a new Albanian package called Digi Alb. This includes top channel on Eutelsat W2. But its now on a new frequency and its encrypted in conax and no longer clear, just like the other channels on the package. There are some channels that look interesting on the package - sports, erotic and movie channels. Does anyone know if this will be available via dragon cam or any other card that can decrypt conax or they must find a new hack or crack to be able to clear this package?

Barleti

Reaction score
Alan Pee said:
I hear that there is a new Albanian package called Digi Alb. This includes top channel on Eutelsat W2. But its now on a new frequency and its encrypted in conax and no longer clear, just like the other channels on the package. There are some channels that look interesting on the package - sports, erotic and movie channels. Does anyone know if this will be available via dragon cam or any other card that can decrypt conax or they must find a new hack or crack to be able to clear this package?

Yeah these are very good channels but i have heard that they are only available on a conax module and dont work on Matrix or Dragon modules.
Also the symbol rate is 32000 which some of the receivers have problem with

twag42

Reaction score
My Location
Amsterdam,Holland
you can get an official subscription to that at www.iste.tv or atsat. i was talking to a guy a few weeks ago about this package and its reasonably priced 160 euros 12 month subscription includes premier league football and movies

TWAG

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Theres 2 Albanian packages so make sure you get the right one!

DigiAlb in Conax 11092V 32000 7/8

TOP CHANNEL
DIGI+
BANG BANG
EXPLORER
DIGIAUTOR
MY MUSIC
DIGI PREMIERE
DIGI ALB 5 - 8
CHANNEL X

Albania Sat in Irdeto 2 11449H 27500 7/8

TV KLAN
TV KOHA
TV SHIJAK
TV ARBERIA
TELESPORT
KANAL SHQIP
PROMOSAT
FILMSAT
MADE IN ALBANIA
SAT +1 is 135Euro for 6 months / 215Euro for a year.