digimax 9010 fta

Toni

Reaction score
please explain me how to insret keys in this reciver

thanks

posusje

Reaction score
if you have a patched receiver, after channels scanning press the 0 button and the key editor will be on the screen.
If you do not have the patch go to croteam upload centar and download the file from "other receivers" folder.
Please note that patch for this receiver has some bugs. So 20 minuts after watching the scrambling channels the picture on the tv will be black.
Than you have to press the stan-by button and power up digimax again.

The patch is for first generation of scr.system. You can watch only viacces1 system on astra/hotbird (csn, mtv, srg,slo and part of tps/ab sat). If you have a chance to sell this receiver, do it!
Good Luck!
Vedran

rento

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
holllo
My Location
bosnia adn herzegovina
E Vedrane citao sam ovo sto si psiao o digimax-u resiveru, ija imam takav resiver i reko si da je bolje da ga prodam pa samo ako bi mi mogao reci koji bi se resiver isplatio da se kupi u vezi sa ovism dekodiranjem i tim stvarima :).

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
rento said:
E Vedrane citao sam ovo sto si psiao o digimax-u resiveru, ija imam takav resiver i reko si da je bolje da ga prodam pa samo ako bi mi mogao reci koji bi se resiver isplatio da se kupi u vezi sa ovism dekodiranjem i tim stvarima :).

Please post in English or at the very least an English translation along with your post in this English language forum.

I have tried Google Croation but your post still does not make much sense
[fieldset=Google]
E Vedrane citao I have this hundred thou psiao about digimax-in resiveru, ija I have such resiver and reko art that it is better to ga prodam so only if we could say that would be resiver isplatio to buy in connection with the ovism dekodiranjem and those things[/fieldset]

rento

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
holllo
My Location
bosnia adn herzegovina
Can anyone say me a good reciver :confused