DigiPro Sat meter

aliasa65

Reaction score
Dear All,

I purchased technomate DigiPro satellite meter, arrived with one page of instructions, when I inserted the meter between the LNB and receiver I could view the signal strength, and could see signal level and picture on the TV.

I left the meter for 6 months, last weekend I tried to fix my dish, but unfortunately the meter could not be powered by receiver any more, basically was dead, when I used 12V external power supply I managed to power the meter but the receiver had no picture when I checked the signal levels in the receiver was 0.

I was wondering if any one could help with resetting this little device please

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Have you got a picture of this meter? Sounds like it might be a rebadged Digisat Pro by http://www.emitor.se/ you may find more information from them if it is, i had one, but never used it. :)

aliasa65

Reaction score
Hi Rolf, Thanks for your feedback, I have couple photos for this meter, hopefully will help, by the way I e-mailed technomate I have yet to get any reply from them. Unfortunately can not be able to attach the files

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Yes, it is the digisat Pro by Emitor (Technomate do not make meters), go to theire site and download any relevant material from there, they also may help if you E-mail them, just say that it is a digisat Pro.