Digisat Pro meter

Milkybarkid

Reaction score
I've had a Digisat Pro meter for a few years and it's been fine. I use it as a meter and as a diseqc switch as it has two inputs.I have it connected to my Technomate receiver. Yesterday I unplugged one of the dishes and plugged in a new one and the meter, Tv and sat receiver all switched off. I tried to switch the receiver back on but nothing happened. I waited a few minutes and managed to switch back on the receiver, Tv and plugged in a dish into the meter and all was working. Only thing is when I plug the meter in I ususally get a reading on LNB input one and two of 1.5 and then when I plug a dish in it goes to 25,30 or whatever.
Now when I plug the meter into the receiver there is a static reading of 32.6 on both LNB inputs even though nothing is plugged into the LNB inputs and when I plug in a dish it stays at 32.6. And now only LNB2 input is working.

Have I shorted something yesterday when I plugged in a dish into the meter ?
Is it now kaput ?

Thanks.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Sounds like you may have done it in, possibly a short or surge.

I'm assuming that both LNBs work when connected directly?

Milkybarkid

Reaction score
Yes both LNB's work if I plug into the receiver direct.

Oh dear more money for another one. :-Nooo

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Send it to Emitor, they'll probably repair it.:)