digital plus prolems with dragon

ginger

Reaction score
hi there i have a technomate 5500cisuper with a dragon cam. my receiver is not patched or anything and so i rely on my dragon cam to descramble the channels. it is digital plus that i want and was reading that it is now working using predator 3.41. i have downloaded it but cant get the channels. i have seen people saying that you have to punch in keys. is this the case? and if so can i punch in keys with the receiver that i have. thanks alot for any response

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Get the latest keys from one of the key sites, then you need to go into the receiver menu.

Go into the conditional access menu, find predator 3.41 listed, then go into the debug menu. Navigate into the Ohaladin menu, and add you new keys.

ginger

Reaction score
cheers analogue. The thing is this. when i go into the debug menu and choose olahadin i can see the digital plus keys.
i have thyen clicked onto the set of keys which takes me to aother screen with space to enter only three numbers or letters. this is confusing for me as the keys i see are much longer and in addiiton i can only punch in numbers as far as i am aware with my controller. is there a special way to punch in letters on your receiver?

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Hi ginger,
this is the difference between Hex keys and Dec keys so you use a Hex to Dec converter, but usually they're done for you.
Try using the matrix keyer:
http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/showthread.php?t=9926
simply put the keys, in sets of eight, in the top and press convert and you have what you need to input into your Dragon Cam. You only need to change the keys that have changed.
If you have any problems please post back.
Best wishes
Mickha

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
You can also use the calculator on any pc. Change it to scientific, and jump between hex and dec.

(start - run - then put calc into the box that appears.

ginger

Reaction score
cheers lads for the help i have got it up and running. pleased that i now know how to punch in keys. away to watch a film see ya