Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax VA-Fox (Viaccess Card Slot)
1.1m Triax Dish
0.3 LNB
HH110 Motor
My Location
London
Hi all, I am rather new to the Digital Sat game and need expert help. (I have read quite a bit on this subject but still need help badly.) I apologise beforehand if I ask too many questions !!!

A friend who's gone abroad, has given me his system; Technomate 5000Ci receiver which has an AXAS cam (I have read that this a kind of Magic CAM is that right?) and a Fun4 card in it. He told me that he could get some film channels like TV1000 (Sirius 5E) before but now it says (not available), I can get some other encrypted channels on (Sirius 5E).

I forgot to say that the dish is 1m and has a motor

Am I right in thinking that I need to reprogram the card/CAM? if so please advise me on what I need to do to program the card.
What do I program the card with? Where can I download it from?

Lastly can I put the CAM in my laptop's PCMCIA slot and program the card?

Thanks in anticipation
Tinman73

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I believe that the Axas CAM can be reprogrammed to a Matrix Reloaded, but you will need a CAS Interface to do that. You may be better off getiing yourself a new generation card like an MII and a Phoenix programmer, then you could be looking at 1W.

jamjam

Reaction score
My Location
Sport
Can anyone help with DRS 8500 premium!! please

john43

Reaction score
My Location
Drenthe 52,44°N/6,53°E
ooooooooohhhhhhh

sorry