2 x dreambox 500s
globalstar-m6 free to air
1 metre dish
80cm dish
60 cm dish
all via diqsec switch.
My Location
england
those recivers are more popular than first thought got there for 9 aclock there were only 2 left,and the shop opended at 9,must have seen about 7 poeple come in after me for one,and was only in 10 mins,as for the receiver,i think its equivilant in the shops with all extras about 220 quid,so thats qurter of the price,so you missed out,maybe they will have more in in a couple of days,ring em

zansi

Moderator & General Globetrotter
Reaction score
Website
digiboxes.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
Openbox F3 85cm dish H to H motor, Dell Vostro Laptop
My Location
North West UK
I was outside my local Lidl at 8.55am 4 others wating, when door opened @ 9am a mad rush for the 5 units available I unfortunatley was not fast enough )(-red

I did however notice the "lucky 5" did not purchase anything else and all paid with plastic :p

Unfair on regular shoppers at the store, as I was told that was all they were allocated. O-no

Rang the next nearest Lidl and the same story all gone @ 9am.

Will know next time to get there @ 8.45 armourplated :rolleyes:

Kobra

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I was one of the lucky ones!!!!
In my local Lidl (Swansea) there were only 8 units...gone by 9.05.
Very good value, the receiver alone is worth more than the £ 75.00.
Let you know how it perform when is up and running, I'm planing to point it at Hotbird to receive Italian channels.

PS I was having a word with someone in the local satellite shop and when I told him the price his face went white!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHH

Take care

stevo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreamboxhd 800 pvr
2 x dreambox 500s
globalstar-m6 free to air
1 metre dish
80cm dish
60 cm dish
all via diqsec switch.
My Location
england
yes m8 not surprised his face went white,i know porty or party is a well none make but on first inpection of the receiver it look good quility,hook it up yes great picture even on the plastic dish,then hook it up to get sirius try to get tv sport,could not the smbal rates and fec are ok but the pids are a bit limited,if anyone noes better,let us knowstill well worth the cash!!!!.