Digitalb card

unibumuk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
none yet
My Location
middlesbrough
Bought a 12 month Digitalb supersport card from ebay last week and got it activated. Was working fine but ive went to switch it on today it says no access. anyone else had these problems and anyone know how to solve them?!

chinna

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 Metre Dish, Diseqc 1.2 Motorized H-H Motor, technomate 1500 CI+
My Location
UK
Take the card out. Turn receiver off and on again. Put card back in.
Who did you get off on ebay?.

unibumuk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
none yet
My Location
middlesbrough
I bought the card from Marconi-Digital. I have tried that a couple of times, turning the receiver off and reinserting the card but it's still coming up No access. When I look at the card details on the menu screen it says date expired 1st aug 07 whilst my ART one says 09-12-07, could this mean anything?

chinna

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 Metre Dish, Diseqc 1.2 Motorized H-H Motor, technomate 1500 CI+
My Location
UK
Going by that the cards expired. weird. There was a rumour that if you do not buy from offical supplies that they would knock the card off. Ring craig up. I thought they were offical sup.

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
the card has probably missed the update as they are not like art card that last for 6,12 month

they need to be updated every month

teide_ian

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Home-Amstrad Sky Digi-box on 60cm dish. Bar - Pace Sky English Digi-box and Grundig Sky Eire Digi-box linked to a 2.4m Channel master dish with a single dual output LNB. Digibox for ART network on 90cm dish. Digibox for Digitalalb subscription. Di
My Location
Canary Islands
I have probably the same card but have got it through their other
office here in tenerife. Mine working fine the people i know who are
installing here through marconi all cards are working as the bars
would soon be ringing up.
Good supplier, as when i find out over the weeks what is on digitalb i.e
games at 3.00pm will get another one.

johnwilliam1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate 1500
strong 4375
pace digi box
triax 1.1, triax 88cm
My Location
UK.
unibumuk said:
I bought the card from Marconi-Digital. I have tried that a couple of times, turning the receiver off and reinserting the card but it's still coming up No access. When I look at the card details on the menu screen it says date expired 1st aug 07 whilst my ART one says 09-12-07, could this mean anything?

i have bought 2 cards off them, an art card and a digialb sat card, i got them from cpaolo, with no real problems, there might be the odd ocaision when the card does not go on but as mentioned just take the card out and then put it straight bacck in.

DUVET

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
thats what i'm here for
My Location
The Bronx Belfast
I'm getting a digitalb card this week, i was going to buy from _www.digitalbcard.com i take it that the website is there online shop, do they ask any questions when buy as to where your located etc ? or can you buy no questions asked ?

cheers