Digitalb - help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ciaran

Reaction score
60% isnt bad...you must be getting a picture ok then...cos im only getting around 60% quality and signal strength with the 1 metre...

although i havent fine tuned the elevation....as it was a matter of getting a signal quickly in order to get the card activated for last weekend...

DUVET

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
thats what i'm here for
My Location
The Bronx Belfast
just a quick update for you......

basically my receiver wasn't reading conax, even tho it said it would. think it need a software update but even this would solve the problem, so after speaking to the digitalb card provider and an engineer i know i've decided enough is enough and i've went and bought a Technomate 1500CI which i have been assured will read conax and i'll be up and running in no time.

after moving the dish and trying a different receiver i was getting close to 80% quality with a 80 cm dish.

i'll let you know when i get the new receiver set up and if its working ok.

hope it works.

gbaggerz

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Newbie, Technomate TM1500, 800mm dish, 2db LNB, motor.
My Location
Hull, East Yorkshire
I have purchased a Gold Package Digitalb Card on the 21st September, i had all the programmes apart from the sports channel for 2 days. I now have no channels, NO MOVIES, NO SPORTS???

I have a Technomate 1500CI

I checked my settings on the reciever and it says PREVIEW 23rd Sept 07

I have read on the internet that you get a preview for a few days before its activated?? is that right??

Does anyone know how long it takes to active the card??

Could anyone shed any light please?? Or is the card B*GGERED???

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Your card needs to be activated, over the air, from what I've read, if you have purchased the full package tune into Digi + and leave it on for your card to activate.
If you have the sports package leave your receiver tuned to Premium 1 and wait for it to activate.
If it doesn't activate you need to contact the person who sold it to you and get them to contact DigitAlb to re-send the activation signal.
There is contact information, to get in touch with DigitAlb yourself, but first go through your supplier.

gbaggerz

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Newbie, Technomate TM1500, 800mm dish, 2db LNB, motor.
My Location
Hull, East Yorkshire
i have had the receiver switched onto the DIGI + channel for 2 days now, i have been in contact with the supplier and they have emailed digitalb?

Do you know how long it takes to activate??

Status
Not open for further replies.