dazmaul

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Digitalb
Satcatcher III
My Location
Stockport, UK
Help!

I am a subscriber to the Digitalb Gold package on the Eutelsat 16E satellite. My system has lost the signal to the transponder which has the football channels on (11449 H 27500). I thought I had lost the signal to the entire satellite but I can still get the movie channels.

Have they moved the channels to a different transponder?

It was working up until last weekend - and nothing has changed.

I have a sneaky suspision that my box has reset itself as the language was set to Dutch when I turned it on this weekend.

My box is a Satcatcher Voyager III.

Any help/thoughts much appreciated.

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
Have you contacted the shop you bought the box/ card from?

Or _http://www.satcatcher.co.uk/home

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
dazmaul said:
Help!

I am a subscriber to the Digitalb Gold package on the Eutelsat 16E satellite. My system has lost the signal to the transponder which has the football channels on (11449 H 27500). I thought I had lost the signal to the entire satellite but I can still get the movie channels.

Have they moved the channels to a different transponder?

It was working up until last weekend - and nothing has changed.

I have a sneaky suspision that my box has reset itself as the language was set to Dutch when I turned it on this weekend.

My box is a Satcatcher Voyager III.

Any help/thoughts much appreciated.

Hi, I only have the movie package, but I have just checked the transponder you mention and it is as strong as ever.

When you say you have lost the signal, is that what you really mean?, or have you just lost the picture. Are you getting poor signal quality on the transponder? Have you tried re-scanning the transponder?

Have you checked the CAS settings on the card? to check that your sub is still in force.

dazmaul

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Digitalb
Satcatcher III
My Location
Stockport, UK
Thanks for the response guys. I have solved the problem, I had no signal at all to the transponder (11449), as in 0%, but I have rebooted the system and rescanned the satellite and I now have the channels back. They are on the same transponder as before so I do not know why it would not pick them up. WEIRD.

Thanks again.