2 Dreamboxes..........
---------------------------------------------
--- DM 8000 HD PVR & DM 800 HD ---
Motek SG2100 & Triax 80cm Dual LNB
------ Fixed Dish 28e Quad LNB -------
---- Sly HD Full & 24" Apple iMAC ----
My Location
/var/tuxbox/config
Hi guys, I know there's a lot of people mulling over whats the best option for prem footy this season. Well to put it simply, there isn't one. Unless ofcourse you can receive show time, which most can't...

Any how to get the best from a bad bunch I've got myself a Digitalb SuperSport card today and thought I'd write a quick note on it.

I got it from marconi-digital for £135 (He's cheaper on ebay than on his own site). It came the next day pre activated. I bunged it in my DM7025 hit supersport 1 which I had already scanned. Waited a sec till my motor swung around. Next added CCCam 2.0.3 to my auto cam setup for this provider and bingo the channel cleared. Couldn't be easier.

So here's just a little heads up to say if your thinking of footy for this season the digital alb works great on the 7025 using CCCam 2.0.3 and with Premier Sports Portal also open it helps add to the choice.:)

Come back ART all is forgiven !!!

delectable

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky +, Technomate 1500ciSuper, Dreambox 7025, 85 cm Transparent dish, titanium 0.2lnb, Tecnomate 2200 motor
My Location
UK
Sky Italia Calio seems best option to me. Best range of games, but not all with english audio. But you don't have audio/commentary whem you go to the game!