DigitalB

timbo86

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020, CM 1.2 with invacom quad c120 & channelmaster feedhorn.
My Location
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Any one have one of the new cards yet??

sat novice

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5500 Super,SG2100,Raven 90 cm,42east to 30west,36" of CRT,Freeview from Crystal Palace,6.1 surround,Custom PC,Wireless network.
My Location
Birth Place of Radio
Hi Timbo,you will find some interesting reading over at our friends at s*tdudz forum regarding the new Digitalb package on 16e.
It would appear that the new provider is having some "teething" problems shall we say,I am considering buying the card and the required conax 4e cam but think that I will leave it a while to see what happens.
having said that though,the programming and price looks very good.

Tony_UK

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
Website
www.satellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
novice
My Location
London
Its worth it of having this package.
I already have it this since it came out, and it have some nice latest movies and english Premiership, french and german, event nice adult channels .

Tony_UK

hotkich

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
tm 7755 2VA 2CI / & tm 6900super/
80 cm dish motex motorised/
echostar 3000ip /moteck SG1200 CHIMNEY SECURED
My Location
france ST GENIS D HIERSAC
hi ,I have purchased a digitalb card and conax cam for there package,I have technomate 7755 2VA 2CI and as anybody had to wait for there cards to be activated, as I have been waiting two weeks now , I had the sat installers in to setup my system motex 1.2 , 80cm dish, and we found that the card had not been activated, I was told originally that it was a bad signal, that is not the now case, (90) (67) I live in SW france.
I would appreciate any input please hotkich

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Unfortunately this is a two year old thread hotkich, but hopefully someone will be able to answer you.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
If you miss the update usually you just contact your cards supplier and they will contact DigitAlb and get it activated. If they wont help I can give you some email addresses so you can contact them yourself.
Ensure you have the card inserted correctly in your Cam and if your receiver is patched try turning the patch off.

hotkich

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
hi ,thankyou Mickha, I still have it unresolved, the screen now is blank with (CAM INITAILISING) (continuesly) showing in the top left corner of the screen, this is the first time this as happened , before the came would just initialise the installer did a complete installation , sat,programs,
thankyou again hotkich

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
The Cam initialising is a receiver/cam problem, not a DigitAlb problem.
Has your receiver been patched, as this can cause a problem, also if your receiver has a built in card reader try the card there, a lot of people use Technomates to view DigitAlb.
If your receiver is patched try turning the patch off, also try removing your Conax Cam and re-inserting it, without the card, and check if it in your receivers menu.

owenski

Reaction score
yes if the cam is saying CAM INITAILISING then it is the reciever or cam thats at fault and not the digitalb card

The digitalb cards will only work with a conax cam verson 4 or above

I use a Diablo cam light with my digitalb card and its always worked a treat

hotkich

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
hi all , I have a (conax pcmcia module ultimate generation) tm7755 2va 2ci
I have just tried Mickha idea and when I come to sofware & card menue it does not show anything is installed although I have my card in the reciever ,? yes if you mean is my receiver is patched yes with the conax , I have no card reader on my receiver , I am really relying on your expertise because out here it a minefeild when you go into technicalities
so I humbly thankyou for your help hotkich

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
Have you tried your Cam in both CI slots? If yes and your receiver still isn't reading it then it could be a fault with your Cam, your receiver or the patch.
If possible try your Cam in a different receiver, if you have one, or a friends receiver, or try a local satellite shop and see if they will test it for you.
If you have another cam try that in your receiver to see if it is recognised, if you have a multicam, like the Dragon, Diablo, or even an old Magic or Matrix cam, try these as it could read your card, as they emulate Conax cams.
You could also try doing a factory reset of your Technomate, by downloading the official software, from the Technomate web site, this will mean you will lose all your channels and settings, but these can always be added again.
Some Technomate receivers allow for a card reader to be fitted, which might be a good idea, have a look into this possibility.
As a last resort you might have to buy a new cam, but try other possibilities first.
Please keep us updated with your progress and good luck.

hotkich

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
hi folks will keep you updated ? I am trying all aspects and have contacted the supplier whos agreed to take the came and card back and test them and will change them if a fault is found thankyou so much Mickha & Owenski and all who where intrested , hotkich

hotkich

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
hi everyone, just a update to let those who are intrested know, that the cam module was the problem for not getting into digitalb package , the site that sold me the cam informed me today that the cam card was faulty
so to Mickha and Owenski a special thankyou and to you all for your intrest hotkich