Digitall World SFT 2000 upgrade

dantrini

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I have a Digitall World SFT 2000 receiver with a built in Magicam and a card slot but no CI slot. When I first got it, I had access to hundreds of channels straight out of the box, but sadly, as time went on they dropped off one by one. I was able to program a Funcard 6 (after being kindly directed to a on-line tutorial by Rolfe the man) but only a few more channels now work.

Is it possible to update the receiver software and have the codes upgraded all at the same time. If so, where would I find such a program or update files.

dantrini

EDW

Reaction score
I own an SFT 2000E, we have a forum on yahoo.

Join it and you can get all the info you need.

We speak English and Dutch there.

EDW

Reaction score
I am not the moderator but I am sure you can get in.

Before you post questions please use the search function. The same questions get asked again and again and regulars like me get annoyed.

Here is the software site.

http://www.allstb2000.cjb.net/

You can get firmware, loader and hex loader and chanell loader and
links to key sites.

You should be happy to have and SFT, they are the best value box out
there at the moment I think. And there is more to come in upgrades.

jaapdew

Reaction score
Hello,

The url for the International SFT-2000 Yahoo Usergroup (support group) is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sft-2000/

There you can a lot of info about this great receiver, including channellists, firmware, editors andso-on.

Join us !

Jaap
Co-founder of SFT-2000 Yahoo Usergroup

aranvee

Reaction score
dantrini said:
Hi Guys

I have a Digitall World SFT 2000 receiver with a built in Magicam and a card slot but no CI slot. When I first got it, I had access to hundreds of channels straight out of the box, but sadly, as time went on they dropped off one by one. I was able to program a Funcard 6 (after being kindly directed to a on-line tutorial by Rolfe the man) but only a few more channels now work.

Is it possible to update the receiver software and have the codes upgraded all at the same time. If so, where would I find such a program or update files.

dantrini
update Digitall World SFT 2000

malik shahbaz

Reaction score
hi , i m from pakistan. I have sci190 digitAllworld receiver. Who can i upgrade my receiver and get multivision and zee network. thankx

vehla_jatt

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
i have matrix reborn with mrb 312 loaded on it..dish tv and 10 feet ku band dish covering 13*E & 26*E..also covering 68*e to 108*e with only one 8 feet c- band o
My Location
faridkot,state:-punjab,india
hello i m from punjab......i have also digitall world stb.....i hardly need keys 4 ten sports,,,,,,,,,,plz some body help me.....thanx in advance

vehla_jatt

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
i have matrix reborn with mrb 312 loaded on it..dish tv and 10 feet ku band dish covering 13*E & 26*E..also covering 68*e to 108*e with only one 8 feet c- band o
My Location
faridkot,state:-punjab,india
hello jaapdew ....ow i can join u r yahoo group......i have some yahoo id .....plz tell mein detial ow i can join u ..thanx

neshat_net

Reaction score
hi allllllll help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee