Not open for further replies.

hitman1980

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TataSky, Humax STB
My Location
India, New Delhi
Y u guys have closed Indian forum... This is really very funny... u guys can't handle 2-3 stupid guys and decided to close the indian forum... I wonder how u guys r going to handle when ur site goes big (which i think u will never cos of ur so lame and rigid attitude)... If someone question ur decision means u will close the forum.... very funny... :-worship ....

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
The way we run our forum is not up for discussion. Thread closed.

You dont like it?? Open your wallet and go and start your own forum. The Indian section has caused us more problems than all the others put together in the last few weeks.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Let me also point out to all members that if this critisism of the way we run our forum continues, there is absolutely no way we will reopen the section.

All the admin and mod staff here are volunteers - none of us get paid for the work we do and we dont need any hassle from a few disgruntled members causing havoc..

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Well strangely enough, we can easily handle several trouble makers, in fact as many as you want to throw at us, but in truth, we really can't be bothered to keep doing it as Analoguesat says, hence the closure.

This forum was started more than seven years ago so that like minded people could discuss satellite and have some fun. It seems that several members from the Indian section have decided to try and make sure that it isn't fun and bearing in mind that like you, they have been members for only a few months, you should be able to understand why they have no say in how the forum is run. ;)

We have discussed this with Hareesh and will reopen the forum tonight, but as a fully moderated section, unfortunately you may not be able to fully benefit from the reopening. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.