Diseqc A/A A/B ?? Relook 400S

cfphoenix

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020S; DBox2 DVB-C; 1.1m Triax twin LNB for Astra & Hotbird; 90cm Sky dish for Hispa; 4-way Diseqc
My Location
Belfast
Hi mates

Am using an Eurostar 4 way diseqc switch (LNB 1 - Astra; LNB2 - Hotbird and LNB 3 - Hispasat) and Relook 400S

My problem is that I cannot scan for all 3 satellites using the diseqc switch - although, when I connect the coax direct to the Lnb by bypassing the switch, I can scan.

Please advise on the LNB settings in the setup menu:

Is this OK?
Connection method is loopthrough (I have looped the exit from tuner 1 to the input of tuner 2).
LNB 1 setting:
Diseqc 1.0 - A
Diseqc 1.1 - A
Toneburst 22Khz auto

LNB 2 setting:
Diseqc 1.0 - A
Diseqc 1.1 - B
Toneburst 22Khz auto

LNB 3 setting:
Diseqc 1.0 - B
Diseqc 1.1 - A
Toneburst 22Khz auto

Is the above okay? - Prima fila for example comes under Hispasat satellite when I completed the scan, this is very strange - I think only one LNB is working.

Will change the settings and rescan - Please advise if you notice I am doing something wrong.

FYI - The above 3lnb setup was working fine few weeks back on a 7000S and 7020S

cfphoenix

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020S; DBox2 DVB-C; 1.1m Triax twin LNB for Astra & Hotbird; 90cm Sky dish for Hispa; 4-way Diseqc
My Location
Belfast
Will reply my own question and hope this info will be helpful to others:

LNB 1 setting:
Diseqc 1.0 - A
Diseqc 1.1 - NONE
Toneburst 22Khz auto

LNB 2 setting:
Diseqc 1.0 - B
Diseqc 1.1 - NONE
Toneburst 22Khz auto

LNB 3 setting:
Diseqc 1.0 - C
Diseqc 1.1 - NONE

Will come back with other questions later :D (possibly on camd3 in rud image).

Edit - Rud image is great - everything that can be cleared is clearing :)

rosspet

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Relook 400s, 2 dishes
My Location
CH
Hi cfphoenix, maybe you can help me with my setup.
I have Relook 400s (still new, only a week) and 2 dishes. One of them is with a single LNB (works well on either disecq position B or D) and for the other dish I bought a monoblock. I aligned the dish towards Hotbird and on disecq position A it works well. The problem, however, is that Astra 19E does not come (no signal shows up at all). I believe I did everything as I read on many forums and now I feel the problem is in the Relook LNB setup. I made many possible combinations without success. There are positions "miniA" and "miniB" which I also tried in various ways but, no, it still does not work.
Previously I had the dish aligned to Astra but then the Hotbird did not appear.

Do you have any idea how should I set up the Relook LNB positions. I have seen other cheaper receivers having "monoblock" in their software setup and I thought that the Relook will be similar.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

samot4

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
humax5350,xcam
A monoblock is two lnbs with a builtin diseqc switch.So Hotbird should be diseqc-A and Astra diseqc-B.If you want to add the other dish you will have get an uncomitted swith like spaun sur 220 or 420 and use diseqc 1.1.If you connect the monoblock to a ordernary diseqc switch it wont work properly.