Diseqc Motorized + fixed one dual LNB

Hi,
I wonder if there is any way to have a Diseqc network working

From the receiver (dreambox in my case, so fully programmable on LNB/disc and so on) : going into a 2 way disecq.
On one side, a motorized dish , disecq compliant
on the other side, a fixed dish with a monoblob LNB, (dual) managed also by Disecq.

I don't think this can work.
Perhaps with another switch at the beginning ? or ??

Anyone know about this stuff ?

K

kalamar

it must be in the middle for it to work or you wont get non polarized EMC's but you could put two blobs on and get some of them.

Hi.
Thanks for your answer.
I am not sure to understadn what you mean by "must be in the middle "

I made a small scheme on PPT that you can modify as you like if you don't mind to explain me a bit more.

In fact, my goal is to have a fixed sat dish with dual LNB on Astra Hotbird, plus a motorized dish for all other sat, allowing me instant channel changes between 3 sat (Astra, HB and a thrif one from the motorized dish)

Thnaks for your help,

/Klona

www.klona.4t.com

Attachments

So you mean it's possible to control the motor Disecq 2 through a first disecq 1 switch. I thought it was impossible.

phillpayne

My Satellite Setup
humax 5400z patched to hot 11.1, v box mrk2, 1.1m triax dish, jeager 12" activator .6 lnb, modified pet123 settings
My Location
kent
hi,
a slightly less complicated way would bbe to have a two way switch, turn it left for your motorised dish, right for the other one, just a thought
phil

K

kalamar

yes like an A-B switch or a Coax switch used by ham radio operators and the proper adapters for the connectors. Also you could rig up a relay to do it.