DiSEqC Turning dish message

jimbo101

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s
My Location
ENGLAND
I get the DiSEqC Turning dish message when i move my dish via the Uniden
postioner how can i tur this msg off i have tryed userdefined but it alway goes back to diseqc multi sat it has alway happen no matter what version of gemi i have tryed

cheers Jim

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Don't really understand what you are using. Are you using an external positioner? If you are, then you probably need to save all satellites to the same position.

jimbo101

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s
My Location
ENGLAND
rolfw said:
Don't really understand what you are using. Are you using an external positioner? If you are, then you probably need to save all satellites to the same position.

Yep thats it i use the Uniden positioner to move the dish I have tryed to save the sat setup so it uses user define setup but it wont save to that
and reverts back to many sats via Diseqc the problem being its only a small problem when i change channel (if the sig is not over 79%) I get moving dish to sat this somtimes take 2-3 sec before it goes off even though i have not changed sat Just thought there could be a setting to turn the msg off some were in the setup

Cheers Jim

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
There probably is somewhere you can turn off the message, but it will involve editing the script for that particular function, putting up with it will probably be less stressful. :)