diseque motor

llss

My Satellite Setup
technomate 1500 ci super 80 c m dish diseque 1.2 superjack motorised system dragon celebro cas 3
My Location
northumberland
what your comments lads on the h to h 120 + motor seems a canny device , and easy to install seem to run up to i meter dish easy

llss

My Satellite Setup
technomate 1500 ci super 80 c m dish diseque 1.2 superjack motorised system dragon celebro cas 3
My Location
northumberland
or sorry its a d g h-h 120 + superjack

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I believe that motor is either a clone of, or made to the same spec as the Moteck SG-2100 and in that case, not a bad motor (apart from the U bolts). :)

llss

My Satellite Setup
My Location
northumberland
yes i was reading in another thread about the u bolts on the motor , quite interesting i never new that , unfortunatley thats all my local supplier sells and i supose its easy to install , but i have never had any bother yet even in big winds polar mount seems to be solid .