• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Dish/Box no card?

MrK

My Satellite Setup
Shared Sky Dish, Old box, no viewing card
My Location
United Kingdom
Hi first post:cool:

I live in a flat that has a shared dish and I have an old sky box, but no viewing card.

I was wandering if there is anyway of recieving Polsat or Art Sports or similar?

Would something like this work?

ebay 160107591626

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Saturlight

My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
I can't answer your question. But welcome. :D

4dbennett

lifes not a practice run
My Satellite Setup
SPIDERBOX 9000HD, 1.2 and Humax Foxsat HD,Hitachi L500HDD
Acer Aspire 5315 Lappy
My Location
torfaen south wales
MrK said:
Hi first post:cool:

I live in a flat that has a shared dish and I have an old sky box, but no viewing card.

I was wandering if there is anyway of recieving Polsat or Art Sports or similar?

Would something like this work?

ebay 160107591626

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Sky dish is pulling in 28.3 degrees east Astra 2 satellite, you will be able to get BBC/ITV/etc the viewing card allows you to view channel 4 and 5
you would need to re-position your dish to recieve polsat/ art sports

deep joy dave

2cvbloke

Bulbs need shelter too...
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
sky boxes only work with sky viewing cards (Subscription or Freesat), so ART on a sky box is a no-no. :)

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
As MrK says he has a shared dish he will have to invest in a seperate dish if he wants to play with Polsat/ART as well.