Dish painting gone stupid...

2cvbloke

2cvbloke

Bulbs need shelter too...
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
This has got to be the most pointless dish painting ever, especially as it won't arrive till after the football's halfway through/done.... :-rofl2

Clickety click

gameboy

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
Looks like a First Aid sign - :-doh!

2cvbloke

2cvbloke

My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
gameboy said:
Looks like a First Aid sign - :-doh!
I never thought of that.... :-rofl2

jimbo

jimbo

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
2cvbloke said:
This has got to be the most pointless dish painting ever, especially as it won't arrive till after the football's halfway through/done.... :-rofl2

Clickety click
How's that, it's for the world cup.:confused

2cvbloke

2cvbloke

My Satellite Setup
My Location
jimbo said:
How's that, it's for the world cup.:confused
2cvbloke doesn't do football, so I never know which one's which, all I know it it's glorified slavery.... :D