As Rolfw said, you need to say what you have done already.
Also info on dish LNB, receiver etc may be useful.
Have you wall or ground mounted your pole? is it perfectly and I mean perfectly vertical?
What motor do you have? what model? is an HH-motor DiSEqC 1.2/Usals?
Assuming you have a vertical pole, and you intend using USALS, and your motor is DiSEqC and you have an offset dish, here are the basic steps:-
0. Read your Receiver manual. Read your motor manual.
1. On receiver set your latitude and longitude.
2. On the motor, set the correct latitude or elevation for your location.(elevation=90-latitude)
3. Mount your dish onto your motor stub, making sure the dish is mounted on the stub straight.(like it says in the manual)
3a. Set the Skew of the LNB to zero.
4. Mount the motor with dish on the pole, with the u-bolts not too tight, so that the motor can be swivelled round the pole, but tight enough that it is held on properly.
5. Set the elevation of the dish itself so that the face of it is roughly vertical( for offset dish only)
6. On receiver select the motor setup for the 1W satellite.
7. Select USALS and tell it to move dish to the SAT at 1W. (as RolfW says, if you were already at 0 the motor probably wont move, because your due south is the satellite at 1W).
8. Making sure you can see the TV screen, go outside and very slowly swivel the motor around the pole whilst looking for maximum quality reading on the receiver. If you dont get anything, repeat the procedure for varying dish elevations. Once you have a good quality reading, again very slowly adjust the elevation of the dish and azimuth of the motor for maximum quality reading.
9. Tighten up all U-bolts.
10. Your dish should now be set up. All you need to now is set all the other sats to USALs and scan them for channels.
Job will be made easier if you use a sat meter before the LNB.